For accepting the nomination, I need to do the following –
- Write about LOVE in ten lines of 4 words each
- Share my favourite quote on love
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
So here it goes –
I am not a poet; but I have tried to make a humble effort to put down my thoughts & emotions on this huge subject called LOVE in 10 lines. As Umber says in her post, “Much like capturing a storm in a bottle, that is if I can catch hold of it!”
Love, a free bird
That none can cage;
Spreading wide its wings,
In an open sky;
But when it descends
It is like clouds,
That doesn’t bring rain,
But that which adds
Colours to sunset sky,
On a blissful day.
One of my favourite quotes (out of many) on LOVE is –
Even after all this time,
The Sun never says to the earth,
“You owe me”.
Look what happens with a love like that,
It lights the whole sky!
I believe that in love, one need to be selfless and what one gives, comes back manifold. 🙂
And here are my nominations to carry the LOVE forward 🙂 –
- GB from The Editions of Green Boochi
- Natasha from Points to Ponder
- Vishal from Vishal Bheeroo ~ Scripting the story of life
- Michelle from Book Chat
- Nibha from Expressions!
- Valerie from Nikitaland
- Pixie’s World – My Take on Everything
- Stockpiling Life…..for Future!
- Ashima from Lime ‘n’ Lemony
- Smitha from Any Excuse to Write
Image Source – Google