Being busy lazy I have not been able to come up with a proper post for quite a long time now. Things aren’t getting any better; so I decided to go ahead with a random post where I blurt anything and everything. Here it goes –
- Whoa! Its end of February already? Time is flying indeed! 🙂
- I have been spending some quality time in my kitchen and doing a bit of cooking and here are some snippets of the experience –
- Also I ate some authentic, soul-satisfying Naga food in one of the most popular places for the cuisine called THE NAGA KITCHEN and here is a peek into the yummilicious meal –
- Had a fun filled barbecue party with close buddies some weeks ago. The smoke was not at all comfortable but then the barbecued delicacies made up for it 🙂
- Has anyone tasted this unique toffee; my little sister tells me it’s quite a rage these days, she tells me I am living under a rock! 😛
- Since I was craving for a cake from Vanilla Bloom (a homebaker whom I absolutely love) and my birthday is very far, I ordered this for myself – 🙂
- My sweet basil plant and cherry tomato plants are growing nicely….touchwood!
- Have anyone of you tried KFC’s new item called CHIZZA? I was not blown away by this one.
- I love this seed paper tag initiative by HIDESIGN…have you seen it?
- A kiddo I absolutely adore has gifted me this as his birthday party favours…..how cute is that?
- Though I have been quite slow, I have read some beautiful books till now in 2016 and I hope this streak continues. 🙂
- Working in a financial institution, work pressure is crazy till March and I am coping it with it by counting the number of days left every day 😛 Also looking forward to a holiday after all this ends! 🙂
- In view of the current scenario of the country where people are busy making groups and taking sides, I just pray for good sense to prevail & hope that people start making their judgments on the basis of proper research and reading and not on the basis of some Facebook posts, unknown videos, forwarded messages, etc.….hope it happens soon!
- I am looking forward to that day when all the people in my city start lane-driving and help the traffic cops to keep the traffic under control; special request to the two-wheeler drivers to be careful when trying to pass through that narrow gap for they are the most vulnerable one in case of some mishap.
- A close colleague cum friend is getting married in some days and I am having a lot of fun shopping with him – his special wedding embellished kurta, a ring for the bride, getting the wedding cards printed, etc. 🙂
- I, finally, potted three of my succulents in some pretty pots, many more to go! 🙂
So guys, what are you upto these days? Do share in the comments section below, I would love to know! 🙂