I have started liking these random posts….perfect way to put down the many thoughts floating around in my mind, when I feel too lazy to write a full post. 😛 So here I go again –
- I was never a poet, I doubt if I ever can be one; also poems rarely appeals to me. Inspite of that, I have somehow tried my hands in jotting down my feelings in the form of a poem many a times in this blog. And this is why I have added a new page in my blog – SCATTERED WORDS to archive all my attempts in one place. Do check it out and let me know how I fared, in case you missed any of them. 🙂
- My Maa is in town and to say I am living a life of luxury will be an understatement. My house is spotlessly clean, fridge is well-stocked and me and my sister are eating freshly cooked meals each and every time (unlike the times when we store food in fridge and reheat them 😛 ). And the most important thing is that it feels home when I reach home from office with lights on and sweet fragrance of incense sticks in the air.
- Last time I had shared that I had started swimming lessons; I did learn how to swim but somehow in between the routine got broke and I have not been in the pool for quite some time now. I need to do something about it real quick!
- In one of the newly opened cafes in my city, STRAWBERRY FIELDS, I came across this interesting piece of art on bamboo – totally wow! Is not it?
- I am yet to complete my post on my trip to Pondicherry….hopefully I will be able to post it soon. Meanwhile did you check one post I did on the Pondicherry doors? I simply loved them. 🙂
- My niece is growing up so fast that at times I feel sad that I am missing out on her growing up phase – with all the innocent naughtiness. Here is a glimpse of her, in the left pic she is posing for the camera and in the right one is at home where she had insisted on wearing her mother’s mekhela sador (Assamese traditional dress) during her play time. And doesn’t she look cute in her bald avatar? 😉
- And last but not the least, I leave you with this beautiful quote I came across in an Instagram post –
So I guess this is it for today. What have you guys been up to recently? Do share in the comments section or share links of any interesting posts that I might have missed. 🙂