The last time I did a random post, it was fun. It is a good way to blog (actually a shortcut), especially when I am not in a mood to write elaborate posts but still want to share my thoughts in my blog. So here I go again –
- This is what I gifted myself on Christmas, but then it arrived today 😛 –
- I received this bookmark with the book and as a bonus I learned a new word too 🙂
* The interactive sessions of the Guwahati Lit Fest, 2014, was held at the auditorium in my office and this was what I bought from a book-stall –
* If you are looking for some inspiration for new year resolutions, here is a list of 101 do-able resolutions, so go ahead & check it out; you might something for yourselves there –
- I stumbled across this poet’s page (Rupi Kaur) through another blogger I follow – Nerdy Devi. ND does a feature in her blog called ‘museum of links’ every now and then and often I find something new & remarkable amongst the various links she shares. Do check out both the pages.
The weather outside is so enjoyable these days, with not-so-cold wind blowing to chill my bones, that I am often going on long walks whenever I can. And I must add these walks never fail to refresh me….perks of a pleasant winter it is! 🙂
I am lagging behind in writing so many posts – my Kerela holiday, my experience in Hornbill Festival, book reviews, etc. etc. I hope I come around doing them soon.
I am loving these wooden bowls I got from the Hornbill Festival, Kohima, Nagaland and eating almost everything I can in them (obsessed is the word here) 😛* 2 weeks back, me, my friend and her cousin, were loitering around in the streets of Guwahati and soon found ourselves infront of The Corner Café. It was lunch time and we happily went inside it and had this fabulous lunch. It was yummy! Anyone who is looking for a café-lounge with cozy ambience and even tastier food should definitely drop by this place –
- Its 30th of December today and the countdown to usher in the New Year have begun. I wish all my readers a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! I wish that all of you and your loved ones have a great 2015 with lots of happiness, love & good health…cheers!! 🙂 And I will see you all in the brand new year……see ya!!! 😀