Stephanie from S.J. THOMAS’S BOOK BLURBS & Michelle from Book Chat had bestowed me with a string of 4 awards – Versatile Blogger, Most Creative Blogger Award, Most Influential Blogger & Reader Appreciation Award, sometime back (in fact a very long ago!). Sorry for the delayed acknowledgement ladies! Both of you have been a darling, bestowing awards after awards to my humble blog. It truly means a lot to me. Thanks a ton! 😀
Their nomination for the awards did not come with any rules attached (and I am glad for that) & hence I am following their lead and going ahead with sharing some facts about myself & nominating a few other bloggers for these awards.
A lil’ about me:
- My favourite book of 2013 was – A House with a Thousand Stories by Aruni Kashyap
- I find it difficult to remember birthdays & phone numbers
- I enjoy reading chick-lit & rom-coms every now and then.
- I love eating out (but often have to keep that under control)
- I don’t know how to swim (oops!)
- I am not too fond of sweet things (is my sweet tooth missing? 😛 )
- I am a Salman Khan fan & I love watching his superhit – Hum Aapke Hain Kaun (1994) the most.
- The Girl Next Door
- Lime ‘n’ Lemony
- My Pinboard of Words & Thoughts
- Vishal Bheeroo
- Shail’s Nest
- From the Editions of Green Boochi
- Peak Perspective
- Pixie’s take on Everything
- My train of thoughts on….
- Points to Ponder
- Notes on a Spanish Valley
- Inspiring Evolution
If you don’t do awards or have already received this one, kindly accept it as my appreciation for your wonderful blog. However, if you feel like, you can acknowledge the award & share some random facts about yourself. That will be fun!
Congratulations & best wishes! 😀