Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves ~ James M. Barrie
Stephanie from S.J. THOMAS’S BOOK BLURBS once again bestowed dreamzandclouds with an award. And this time it’s the Sunshine Award! Thanks a ton, Stephanie! 🙂 When I looked in the web for the significance of this award I found this –
“The award is given to bloggers who are positive, inspiring, creative or whose blogs you just really enjoy reading”.
Isn’t it wonderful!! And this is what makes this award extra special for me. Thanks again Stephanie! I feel honoured by your gesture. You definitely brought me some sunshine & made my day brighter! 😀
As with almost every award, here are the rules for this one (it seems the rules followed differs with different people, so I will go by the ones followed by the one who nominated me):-
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Share random facts about yourself
- Pass the award on to 11 other bloggers
Rule 1– Thanks a lot Stephanie!
Rule 2 – Some random facts about myself:
- I love eating with my friends and/or family around me. I hate it if I have to eat alone.
- I love having ice creams in winters
- I always prefer travelling in groups – not big ones, but neither do I prefer to go all alone.
- I don’t know why, but I seem to procrastinate my visits to a dentist.
- I am a fan of the Indian reality show BIG BOSS since the time Salman Khan (I am his fan since I was a lil’ girl) joined the show as the host.
- I have been putting off watching How I Met Your Mother, but once I started (a few months back) I could not stop & watched 6 seasons together within a week 😛
Rule 3 – My nominess who I feel spread the sunshine in the blogosphere are the following –
10. Vishal Bheeroo
Do check each one of them out. Each one of them has something different to brighten your day! 🙂
P.S. for the nominees: If you don’t do awards or have already received this one, kindly accept it as my appreciation for your wonderful blog. Also, if you want to, you can acknowledge the award & share some random facts about yourself. That will be fun! 🙂
Stephanie’s Sunshine Award included questions to be answered.
- Favorite color – varies with my mood. But blue is somewhat constant.
- Favorite animal- dogs
- Favorite number – 9 (maybe because it’s my birth date 😛 )
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink – tea or mocktails
- My passion – travelling & reading
- Prefer getting or giving presents – Giving. I love the expression on the face of the person when I surprise them with a gift 🙂
- Favorite days of the week – Saturday & Sunday (who doesn’t 😉 )
- Favorite flower – there are many & so it’s very hard to pick one, but if I have to it will always be a red rose.
Congratulations & best wishes to all the nominees! Keep writing and pass on the love! 🙂