BLOG OF THE YEAR 2013 AWARD!!
It has been raining awards in my blog. 🙂
Its not that I am complaining…..in fact I am enjoying all the love & appreciation that is being showered on me by my friends of the virtual world/ fellow bloggers. This time it is the Blog of the Year, 2013 Award. First Michelle from Book Chat (my 1st star!) & then Stephanie from S. J. Thomas Book Blurbs (my 2nd star) has been kind enough to nominate me for this award. I was not expecting this one at all. And thanks to both of you for the nice surprise & the honour too! 🙂
For the 1st star I received, I have nominated the following blogs –
1. The Girl Next Door – Living. Loving. Learning.
2. Inspiring Evolution – Be more than what you can be
3. A Rose is a Rose is a Rose – Things are as they are, not as they should be!
4. Shail’s Nest – Where fingers tap dance
5. I wrote those – My musings on life’s little quirks
And for my 2nd star I received, I have nominated the following blogs –
1. The Glass Bangle – Being a Woman
2. Lime ‘n’ Lemony – A slice of my life
4. Book Chat – Let’s talk about books
5. Cleopatra Loves Books – One reader’s view
Congratulations to all of my 10 nominees!
Best of luck to me & every one else for more stars! 😉
The instructions for this award are simple:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog of the Year 2013 Award – Done
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award – Done
- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)- Done
- Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/ – Done
- You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page. Click the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear. Share your blog posts with an even wider audience – Done
- And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award-and then proudly display the award on your blog- and start collecting stars! Done. Yes-That’s right-There are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once-this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award- and every time you are given the award by another blog- you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect, which means that you can check out your favorite blogs- and even if they have already been given the award by someone else- you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum of 6 stars! You can either ‘swop’ your badge for the next one each time you are given the award- or even proudly display all six badges if you are lucky enough to be presented with the award 6 times!
You can find all the badges and banners and information you need via this link: ‘Blog of The Year 2013′ Award Badges.