To play along, we just have to answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
My answers are:
1. What are you currently reading?
I am reading “The Interpreter of Maladies” by Jhumpa Lahiri, and so far, i like it.
2. What did you recently finish reading?
I finished “The Lost Story” by Amit Goyal & Sudhanshu Gupta, last week..Loved the book.. A very different way of storytelling.
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
I think i will go for “ Chanakya’s Chant” by Ashwin Sanghi. It has been in my “to read” list for a long time.
Friends, you can either leave the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog).